Rocker Geared 29 Demo Ride
Please note: demo rides are for prospective customers and are not intended for rental purposes. As a result, they are limited to a period of 2 hours. If you are looking to rent a bike while visiting Golden, please contact a local bike shop to inquire about their options.
Use this page to schedule a demo ride from our Golden, Colorado showroom. You can choose from available demo bikes and schedule the ride for a time slot that works for you. We have many trails and great roads nearby to suit any rider's preference; you can ride right from our parking lot! When you check out, please add your height, riding weight (with all gear, pack, water, etc), and pedal preference (choose from Shimano clipless, Crank Brothers clipless, flats, or bring your own). Please provide your own helmet. We donate 100% of demo ride fees to bicycle-related charities.
Where should I ride?
- We prefer that you ride at a trail you’re familiar with to get a great idea of how the bike rides on something you’d do often.
- If you’re not able to ride your favorite trail, we can recommend a route nearby that best fits the riding you do often.
- Our demo periods are set at 2 hours and there are several options nearby.
- Apex Park and Green Mountain are both great options within a 10 minute ride of our front door. Check out their maps and profiles to help plan your ride.
Bike damage policy
We do our best to provide demo bikes in excellent working condition to ensure the safety and experience of all demo riders. This means we repair and replace any damage to the bike or components as soon as possible. Please review the following guidelines regarding our demo fleet and how we deal with damaged bikes and components.
- Riders will be given the opportunity to assess the condition of the bike before they ride it, and relay any concerns before the bike goes out.
- All bikes will be inspected for crash damage after each demo outing. Plan to allow at least 5 minutes for this inspection when you drop the bike off.
- You will be asked about any crashes that have occurred. Please be honest, as any damage can pose a safety concern for subsequent riders.
- All components which are damaged and require replacement will be charged at the expense of the rider who purchased demo ride.
- All replacement parts will be charged at our cost. (Meaning we don't make any money from these situations)
- Our aim is to be as fair and reasonable as possible, without financially compromising our ability to continue providing these inexpensive demo rides on our bikes.
- Any damage sustained during rentals or demo rides will be evaluated by our service department immediately when the bike is returned. The demo user may not leave until damage is thoroughly assessed and paid for.
- We sincerely appreciate your understanding of these policies.
- Ride hard - be safe - have fun!