Returns and Exchanges
30 Day Return Policy
Your satisfaction and the performance of our bikes are extremely important to us. If you have any issues, please reach out by phone at 303-278-3955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and allow us to help you solve them. Often times a small adjustment is all you need to be running smoothly.
We understand that potentially not being able to test ride a bike can be a point of concern, which is why we have our 30-day return policy in place. When combined with our unbeatable Spot Inside Line pricing, it allows us to create a low pressure and cost-effective way for you to purchase your next bike.
Our primary goal is to help assist you in the pursuit of the best bike for your needs. Even though they are very rare, we strive to make returns as simple as possible. If a bike is returned for any reason other than a manufacturer defect, the following “fine print” applies. When returning a bike, please use care during packing as we do expect it to arrive back to Spot in like-new condition, we hope you can understand.
The Fine Print:
- No returns are accepted after 30 days from the original delivery date.
- When shipping back to Spot, we strongly recommend insured shipping just in case damage is incurred during transit. The customer is responsible if damage occurs during return shipping. The best way to protect yourself from this risk is to insure the package.
- All returns will incur a 5% restocking fee, which is based on the purchase price of the bike including shipping and taxes. If an order is placed and then cancelled before shipment of the product, a 2% refund fee applies.
- Refunds will be applied to the original payment method used in the transaction.
- Returns are not available for demo bikes or refurbished bikes.
- Returns not available for bikes with any modifications to the build spec.
- Returns not available for frame-only purchases that have been assembled.
- Returns not available for bikes shipped outside the United States.
- Outbound and return shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Spot offers assembly reimbursement up to $100 if you would like to take your bike to a shop for final assembly. Assembly reimbursement costs will not be refunded in the event of a return.
- Spot reserves the right to deduct from the refund amount for damage or wear and tear that occurs before returning or during shipping back to Spot.
- When shipping a bike back to Spot, please inspect packaging prior to shipment to ensure nothing is loose or in a position to damage another spot on the bike. Most cases of cosmetic damage happen due to improper packaging.
- Proof of purchase required.
How to Return
If you wish to return your bike or other product, please follow these steps:
- Email email@example.com with a brief explanation for the return. If there is something we can help with, please let us know. If not, we will issue you an RA number.
- Ship the bike or product back to Spot with the RA number written clearly on the outside of the box. If possible, please provide us with the tracking number or estimated delivery date. The package should be shipped back to Spot Bikes at 331 Corporate Circle Ste. C Golden, CO 80401.
- When a bike arrives back at Spot it will be inspected for damage or excessive wear and tear within 1-2 business days.
- Refunds will be processed within 5-7 business days after inspection of the bike or the arrival of the product. Please allow 3-4 business days for the money to make it back into your account after we process the refund.