SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS 12-speed rear derailleur
The SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS 12-speed rear derailleur is trail ready with AXS enabled componentry that makes personalization of the motor-driven derailleur possible.
- The AXS powered component enables customization and scales to an individual rider’s liking via the SRAM AXS App
- It features a shorter cage for 10mm more ground clearance, with more chain wrap on the cassette to sit slightly further forward, and further inboard
- The derailleur is designed with a resilient Overload Clutch - in the event of an impact, the motor gearbox disengages, giving the derailleur freedom to move, and instantly returns back to its position for a seamless experience for the rider
- The system is tested to IP69K water and dust proofing standard for creek crossings, mud splattering and the resulting post-ride pressure washings
- Designed to work with X-Dome Eagle cassettes only
- Battery sold separately