With easy access to classic Colorado mountain bike trails and road bike loops, working at Spot has many perks. We are a growing company with a fun and energetic environment.
The career opportunities listed below are current needs, but due to our growth, more positions will open up regularly. Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-time Bike Mechanic
Our Bike Mechanics are primarily responsible for expertly assembling production bicycles. These production bicycles are new, high-end machines that deserve high-quality “pro builds”. Secondarily, our Bike Mechanics are responsible for maintenance of our demo fleet, which mostly consists of full-suspension mountain bikes.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Professional assembly of new, high-end bicycles
• Experience with modern bike technologies, such as suspension, hydraulics, electronics, etc.
• Inspect, repair, and service demo fleet bicycles
• Demonstrate a professional standard of collaboration and communication
• Receiving, packing, and shipping
• Communicate with colleagues to achieve a seamless assembly process to maximize customer satisfaction
• Minimum of 3 years bike mechanic experience
• Relentless attention to detail is a must
• Passion for cycling and bicycles
• Basic computer skills
• Commitment to exceptional quality standards
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, holidays, and weekends
Spot Brand is a family-owned bicycle company located in Golden, Colorado, with easy access to classic local trails like Apex, Chimney Gulch, Dakota Ridge, Green Mountain, and Matthews Winters. We have a proven history of innovation and an unwavering commitment to top-level engineering and design. From our groundbreaking Living Link suspension technology to our many belt drive innovations (including inventing the CenterTrack belt system), Spot Brand creates bikes that go faster, last longer, maximize rider enjoyment, and simplify your cycling lifestyle.
Spot Brand is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.